Friday, January 29, 2010

I have no appetite for women- Davis Mpanda

Davis Mpanda, owner of Under-14 soccer outfit Davis Babies, has revealed to Zachimalawi that he has no appetite for women, hence his decision to go on and sleep with minors.
Mpanda has pleaded guilty to charges of having unnatural sex at Machinjiri Magistrates Court and is now awaiting his sentence, having pleaded guilty.
Said Mpanda: "What could I do? I have no appetite for women. I believe I am gay. I have never had sex before."
There have been increased civil society outcries on the need to legalise homosexuality in Malawi, ring leaders being the Centre for Human Rights and Rehabilitation, Centre for the Development of People and the Malawi Gay Rights Movement.
But government officials have gagged the civil society organisation, saying it was premature to talk about legalising homosexuality when the issue of Tiwonge Chimbalanga and Steven Monjeza was still in court.

No comments: