Friday, June 11, 2010

Aunt Tiwo finds passtime in watching Television, but says World Cup will not ease problems

Malawi’s open gay, Tiwonge Chimbalanga, a.k.a Aunt Tiwo has rtevealed that he has spend the past 10 days watching television, as he refocuses his life after being pardoned by President Bingu wa Mutharika.
But Chimbalanga was quick to add that, while he plans to watch the 2010 World Cup tournament in South Africa, scheduled for today, he will find no solace in it since “I love netball sop much”.
“The World Cup will do nothing to raise my spirits. I love netball for life. I don’t think anything will change on my part because of the events taking place in South Africa,” said Chimbalanga.
He said he looked forward to getting back into the public arena again, and urged Malawians to be fair with him.
“I urge Malawians to get a life; let us mind our own business, instead of focusing all our attention on me and Steven Monjeza. There is more to life that ‘Aunt Tiwo’. Please,” pleaded Chimbalanga.
Chimbalanga revealed that he now spends most of his time watching television.
“The past five months have been the most difficult in my life; I am trying to relax,” he said.

No comments: