Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, Good People!


It was nice having you around in 2013, though Zachimalawi was not as analytical as the years past. Some of you wrote me on that, and it was well-noted.

The problem was time. There were so many things - meaning, unfinished business- piled up on my desk that I could spend 'acres' of time working both at the office and home. In fact, I cannot remember a day when I slept earlier than 2 A.M. This is true. And I was often tired in the end. And those press releases and media statements posted here were the result of such tiredness.

But this year is different. This year will be different. I will dedicate more time researching, analysing and interpreting events.

It is for this reason that I thank you greatly, especially for being there during such hard times.

It will be sweet and enthralling in 2014.

Enjoy!

No comments: